Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pre-Cut Sale and Pattern of the Week


 
School holidays are all but over in our little part of the world so back to routines, early mornings, homework and end of year exams - oh what fun!   I will certainly be in need of some stitching projects to keep me sane over the coming weeks.

At Red Raspberry Quilts our specials continue throughout October.
 
 I have decided to continue the Week 1 special of 20% off patterns and 10% off Rosalie Quinlan stitchery patterns for the whole of October.  Please note that Rosalie has discovered an error in the printing of the Christmas Bunting pre-printed stitchery.   Replacements are on their way and will be in store this week.
 
Our Week 2 Special is 15% off pre-cuts.   This brings charm packs down to $11.90 and layer cakes and jelly rolls down to between $32.30 and $29.75.  Now that is bargain that should not be missed.
 
 

Our Pattern of the Week is Shortcake by Cluck Cluck Sew.  
 
I have to say I am a Cluck Cluck Sew fan and this quick and easy quilt is certainly on my to do list.   The pattern includes instructions for three sizes - throw, twin or queen.   The throw size uses one jelly roll and measures 56" x 64", twin uses 1 jelly roll plus 15 strips and measures 64" x 88" and the queen size measures 88" x 96" and uses 2 jelly rolls plus 3 strips.    I have some Odds and Ends Jelly Rolls in store that would look fantasic made up with this pattern.   The greens, pinks and teals in this range are vey similar to the fabrics used in the quilt on the pattern cover.    Kits are available to make Shortcake throw size quilt using the Odds and Ends Jelly Roll for $56.00.   The kit will include 1 jelly roll and bella solid white for the sashing strips as well as the pattern.   If you would like to purchase a kit leave a comment or send me an email.
 


 
Also don't forget that kits for my Pattern of the Week for last week (Thimble Blossoms Dilly Dally in Aneela Hoey's Cherry Christmas range) are still available.   I have decided to reduce the price of this kit from $125.00 to $100.00.   See my previous post for details.
 
Until next week
Happy Stitching
Kylie xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love my Vintage modern tablecloth kit which I got last week! Great value, beautiful fabrics and easy to follow instructions; I love it! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete